Yagi Laboratory, Department of Intelligent Media, ISIR, Osaka University, Japan
(Oct 18 – April 19)
1. Action Recognition Using Kinematics Feature on 3D Skeleton Joint Locations
2. Wellness Monitoring while Running on a Treadmill
3. Wearable Sensor-Based Gait Analysis for Age and Gender Estimation
Advisor: Yasushi Makihara (Professor, Osaka University), Atiqur Rahman Ahad (Associate Professor, Osaka University), and Yasushi Yagi (Professor, Osaka University)
Japan–Asia Youth Exchange Program in Science (SAKURA)
Computer Science and Intelligent Systems, Osaka Prefecture University, Japan
Research on Learning assistance using eye trackers, cameras, and physiological sensors at the Osaka Prefecture University.
Assigned Project: Confidence and Correctness Estimation using Eye-Gaze Features from MCQ Reading Pattern Analysis.
Advisor: Olivier Augereau (Associate Professor, ENIB), Koichi Kise (Professor, Osaka Prefecture University)
FAB Lab, University of Dhaka
(Aug 18 – Oct 18 )
Worked as mentor for freshman year, sophomore, and junior year students and completed two projects under the banner of the Fabrication Laboratory (FAB Lab), University of Dhaka.
1. Smartphone charging booth using solar power
2. Bicycle powered smartphone charger
Joykoly Publications Limited
( Feb 18 – July 18 )
Web Developer and digital content creator (IT Department)
Designed a website and an app containing online study content and online exam for H.S.C and A level students.
(Jan 16 – Oct 17)
Champion/ Runner up in more than 10 national and 3 international competitions.
( Feb 15 – Dec 16)
Co-founder and Team Leader
Champion/ Runner up in more than 5 national and 1 international competitions
- Int. Journal on Computer Vision & Signal Processing (IJCVSP) http://cennser.org/IJCVSP
- IEEE Access
- Pattern Recognition Letters
- Scientific Reports
- International Conference on Vision and Pattern Recognition (IVPR)
Graduate Student Research Assistant (GSRA) (Aug 19 – Current)
Computational HCI Lab, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science Graduate Fellow (Aug 19 – Current)
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
Co-mentor, Machine Learning Research Group (June 21 – July 21)